Based upon the analysis of existing land uses, current code requirements and the Market Analysis, Calvin, Giordano & Associates has prepared the following preliminary recommendations (8 total):
- Change name to Naples Midtown Zoning District.
- Base front setbacks on platted ROW widths and reduce front setback requirements.
- Allow residential only buildings on 10th Street N/S as a permitted use.
- Establish minimum unit size for an efficiency at 500 square feet but limit total amount allowed and create square footage for units with 3 or more bedrooms. Establish parking ratio of 1.5 spaces for efficiency units.
- Expand Boundaries to the North, East and South and add additional units to the residential unit pool.
- Revise Standards for Building Design as a result of the elimination of the setback zones.
- Create New Parking Pool for South Expansion.
- Create a Workforce Housing Floating Zone.
You may offer comment via this website or attend and comment at the joint meeting of the Planning Advisory Board and the Design Review Board on:
Friday, March 3, 2017
Naples City Council Chamber
735 8th Street South
Naples, FL 34102